Servers

1.Miky67 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Hi everybody,

I have downloaded the app 2 months ago when I was looking for a Dinasty Warriors-like game on my iPad. I have to say that I clearly became totally addict, and I wanted to thank warmly all the developers that contributed for this incredible game! This is so insane all the possibilities that you have, all the missions, the battles... so much excitement...

However, I would like to express my main concern about it if it may contribute to the improvement of the game... It is about servers. I am an EU player and was playing for 2 months on a US server before noticing that, due to the server time, I can't attend the most interesting events of the game. On the other hand there are two EU servers, but they look quite old as most players are above 1 million power. Not even thinking a second to create new characters on one of those...

Sadly i had to quit playing this great game because of this major issue... And now waiting for new EU servers to be opened (soon hopefully...). Thus I wanted to know if you are going to open new EU servers, and if yes, when will it be?

Thanks a lot !! :)

2.Miky67 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:06 am

Come on guys... new US-15 server whereas US-14 not that old... wtf... please new EU servers...

3.SoulVegence » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:16 am

Miky67 wrote:Come on guys... new US-15 server whereas US-14 not that old... wtf... please new EU servers...

There is still no news regarding a new server at EU, only AU and SEA this comming week if the rumors are true.

- IGN: ALPHA
- SERVER: SEA S14
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern