Quenching Attributes x___x

User avatar 1.HongQi RL Hwa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:14 am

Hellooooo everyone ^__^

So, I have the super duper n00b question to ask - and since i can't figure out how to search for topics here in case it's been answered before (and I don't really want to scroll through all the different pages liekomgz), so i shall risk spamming this question once more.

My char is in Beggar, so obvs the skill base damage is Yang, right? So what is the right damage attributes that I should set for quenching? I did the n00b thing of like putting every single damage type (soft, hard, yin, yang, external) into my equipment, but someone commented that it's not the right way.

I tried checking my damage attributes as well, but regardless of what damage type i put, i still see the 'increase damage' as 0 T_____T

Help, pretty please? :lol:
***SEA S14 - Trident***
Beggar Sect - RL-洪七少女
Guild - ROYAL SOUL

~Once a n00b, always a n00b~

2.Ganfall » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:45 am

I think the best quenching are % attack, % hp, attack, hp, and special attributes from each peace set. And about element attributes, that fixed value are not really helpful to increase your stats significantly.
仙-Wong
SEA-S8 MACE

3.kingkaix@hotmail.com » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:27 am

You wont notice the elements attribute in pve or pvp much but you will notice it by alot in money tree. Focus on atk%, atk, hp%, and the special quench for the individual gears. The elements attributes will only work for the corresponding skill set element attribute you use. So for example if u use dragon Palm which is yang u have to use yang attribute quench. Using any other elements attributes does nothing but use up your slots unless your second skill set correspond with the other elements attributes. For the rest of the slots set it up to how u like it.

User avatar 4.HongQi RL Hwa » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:24 am

Great! Thanks for all the help! I'll focus on the special attributes per equipment type, and i'll drop the elemental ones for now.
***SEA S14 - Trident***
Beggar Sect - RL-洪七少女
Guild - ROYAL SOUL

~Once a n00b, always a n00b~
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern