About open beta reset

1.iVnJin » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:25 am

At the moment I'm abit confused about the open beta reset. So, they said they will wipe everything when open beta. So does that mean they will delete all character name too? Because I top up on 1 character, but I actually want to use the name of the other character when open beta. And now come the vote for the icon thing. They said enter your IGN, so do I enter the name of the character I want to use in open beta, or do I have to enter the name of the character I top up?
Someone please clear up this confusion. What happened to the VIP? In the case they dont delete the character, can we reroll the class? It is not so clear what is going on after the open beta.
Thanks

2.WooDang Man » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:57 am

Hey there,

After the server wipe, any money you've spent topping up on your account will still be available on that account, and will be sent to the first character you create on that account. So it doesn't matter the character name, you can change the name if you like, the key is that when you log in and create your character, you will receive the rewards on that character.

Also, for those who don't know, be aware that there is a special CBT Top-up Bonus! Any Gold you purchase in-game during the Closed Beta will be sent to you again after the server wipe in Open Beta, along with a 200% bonus. That means all purchases will be received 3x their original value at release. Top up 200 Gold? You'll get 600 at release.

Hope that helps everyone!
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.iVnJin » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:59 am

Ah thanks for the clarification :). So does it work for the reward of Icon Selection survey too? It asked me to enter my IGN but really as long as I gave them the email it doesn't matter so much which IGN of that account I put in right?
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern