OATHS

1.Heidao » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 pm

Can someone please explain to me how does the name system for the oath party work. Today I tried to make an oath party with just me and my girlfriend. I opened the interface, invited her and we went to the Oath Ceremony NPC, then agreed to pay the 200 gold fee. So far so good.

Then I'm faced with the first slide for picking the Oath title. Two text boxes, separated by a "2" in the middle, which I guess is because we are only 2 people in the oath party. It took me a while to even figure out what this means, given that the example below is something like "Wudang Warriors - Iron", pointing out that the "Wudang Warriors" part is the oath party title ...

I honestly can not figure out how one can actually make their oath named like that, considering the first text box allows only 6 characters and the second only 1. And the end result is just insane, for example I wrote "Violet" and "X" in the two text boxes, which resulted in "Violent2X-" .... That's not what we want, we just want the word "Violet" to be the Oath title, but if I leave the second text box empty, it doesn't even let me proceed to the 2nd step where we choose our individual titles.

http://m.aowd.snail.com/en/global/news/ ... /4881.html <-- This here wasn't very helpful either

Our goal is to name it "Violet" with our individual oath names being "Groom" and "Bride" or something like that, but the main thing is no numbers or something like "Violet2X-". If someone can explain what I'm doing wrong, please help!

« Jianghu Tavern