Possible scammer operating in SEA servers.

1.Shinigami » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi guys there is a guy name Jammeh/Glentot/Glen Angeles who has been operating in different sea servers who is suspected of stealing people's account. I know that he has been doing this since s8 and recently I restarted playing at S17 and found out that people are still complaining about that same guy in S17 about stealing their accounts.

His modus operandi seems to be that he takes another player into trust and then breaks that trust. For example, he asked me to give him his account details so he could load it up with "profit king" which I highly doubt he is even capable of. I refused outright. I couldn't take screenshot of the whispers of the conversation. However, few days latter I saw many top guild members in S17 complaining about that same guy about stealing many of their accounts. I think this matter need to be investigated by snail games.
Such players are bane to the community, so be careful about sharing your account details with anyone.

Lastly, take this post as intended to create awareness about this particular person. Unless, snail investigates and decides that he scammed people, we can't be 100% sure that he indeed stole the accounts although anecdotal evidence points in that direction.
Old player, currently, waiting for new server.

2.AxeMaster » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:18 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.As to this problem,We have recorded your report and submitted it to the tech groups for further investigation and process,really thanks for your feedback,my friend.If there's any other questions, please feel free to contact us. :)

Thank you for your support,have a nice day.
Best Regards,
SOS Support Team
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern