[Age of Wushu Dynasty Hype]

User avatar 1.Harper » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:55 am

Howdy everyone, pleasure to meet you all.

I'm Harper, I typically frequent the Age of Wushu forums--and I'm excited about the new game rolling out. A lot of players over on Age of Wushu have mixed feelings about the release, but I am sure that when the game and gameplay is shown and out--there will be more positive reactions towards it.

I'll be lurking around in the general and technical support sections when the beta is released, it's my forte to be a forum lurker.

Age of Wushu forum profile:
http://www.ageofwushu.com/forums/member ... le&u=99636

I am really looking forward to the new addition in the series, hopefully we have a few people out there who will be livestreaming it.
#Newgamehype

惊人|||Favorite AoW OST|||

IGN: HarperAoW
Guild: [BetaTesters] apply at level 16. ^^

2.WooDang Man » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:01 am

Glad to have you Harper!

Just an FYI we moved this topic to the gen discussion forum where it belongs. Looking forward to talking with you and other Age of Wushu fans about the game. Feel free to post any questions and we'll work to answer them!
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net

User avatar 3.Harper » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:36 am

WooDang Man wrote:Glad to have you Harper!

Just an FYI we moved this topic to the gen discussion forum where it belongs. Looking forward to talking with you and other Age of Wushu fans about the game. Feel free to post any questions and we'll work to answer them!

Thank you! Looking forward to the release
惊人|||Favorite AoW OST|||

IGN: HarperAoW
Guild: [BetaTesters] apply at level 16. ^^

User avatar 4.RandomN00b » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Nice to have you around as well Harper, see you in game! :) I may be setting up a few livestreams for when the game is first released, I will let you guys know.
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern