Emei and help

1.200308233649798 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:59 pm

I'm current level 50. Im invested with some cash. The more I level it seems I should have went wu and used swords. Only one twin dagger set :(. I'm not so invested for second cape idk. Should I count my losses? Keep going? Its obviously wu or tang is the way to go. I'm disappointed right now.

2.230459853963062 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:50 am

Emei is pretty strong in this version I can tell you. I might be able to show you the way, when you get level 60 upgrade your ice pact to 7, should be pretty quick, use departing string as primary skill, use explosive thunder mental art, choose the alkalid gold equipment set, school internal use the flying ascent, pretty much it, buy a profit King, use the gold to buy enhance material, look how strong you are

3.h0kage emei » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:20 pm

230459853963062 wrote:Emei is pretty strong in this version I can tell you. I might be able to show you the way, when you get level 60 upgrade your ice pact to 7, should be pretty quick, use departing string as primary skill, use explosive thunder mental art, choose the alkalid gold equipment set, school internal use the flying ascent, pretty much it, buy a profit King, use the gold to buy enhance material, look how strong you are

Q1) Comparing Emei School Mental Skill and EXplosive Thunder .Which one is better .?
Q2)Which mental skills to use for 2nd mental skill let say if EXplosive Thunder is used as the 1st mental skill ?
Q3)gold equipment set : why do you suggest gold set : alkaid as compared to frosty set?

Q4) how to see equipment set type ? let say you upgrade r the to 35 lvl ?etcc ...
For eg : my hat say:red cloud head gear .

4.GCamomescro » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Gear names change every 10 levels.

Go gold but start collecting jade asap, it will take ages to complete a jade set. I went Moonlight for gold and Newmoon for jade. Moonlight has damage reduction and Newmoon has perma-rage, I believe

Use the mentals that suit the skillsets/inners you want. I like Thunder but Yang is useless in PvP, so I went Stand Your Ground. Read the descriptions... some are restricted (cooldowns, once per player, etc) and some are not. As Wudang, 10% damage reduction for SYG is better than Wudangs mental of 25% health every 2 mins, imo. It's hard to get 2 mentals without sacrificing something or getting 5 Mental Elements. Except Tang, Tang mental and Thunder is very doable
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern