Jade (non) Set vs Gold Set

21.SatThuSiTinh » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Here is the picture of Highwind 60
Attachments

Highwind Ring 60.jpg
Highwind Ring 60.jpg (73 KiB) Viewed 1243 times

User avatar 22.sioncan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Man.... power isn't equal to stats, we don't know how power is calculated, and personally i don't care about power, i care about stats. Secondly....the +150% bonus is on the BASIC attribute, so isn't applied to everything, like treasure. And i really didn't understand why you calculated the +150% on the power....it has no sense.
Drop a Gear and Disappear

IGN: sioncan
SERVER: EU-S2 Ruined Valley
GUILD: ItaliaSamurai

23.SatThuSiTinh » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Ah, I see. It does say 150% of basic attack and HP. I missed that. My bad.

24.Ganfall » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:29 am

So, what the conclusion here? Gold set or jade non set is better?
仙-Wong
SEA-S8 MACE

25.MrAnderson » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 am

I personally would tell you to get the gold set. It's not all that difficult (though it can take a little time, but much less than a jade set) and getting individual jade non-set pieces is a pain. Pay attention to WHICH set you get, though, because the 2-piece bonuses are worth reviewing. Personally, I went Moonlight for the survivability.

That said, every one of you should start collecting jade shards if you ever plan to obtain a jade set. It can take a very long time if you aren't very lucky with the Temple Fair pulls. If you do start collecting jade, though, do try to pre-plan your endgame weapon sets because leveling more than 2 jade weapons will be a nightmare.

It generally follows this: Gold (non-set) < Jade (non-set) < Gold (set) < Jade (set). Keep in mind, though, that the better the gear choice the harder it is to upgrade. Gold non-set is easy, jade takes more material than gold. Gold set is easy as well, but with possible failures, and jade takes much more material with much higher failure chance (though 20-40 is pretty safe, and jade set 40 is what, gold set 60-ish?).

[Edit] And as a side note, with a full jade set I get an additional 90k-ish health with the 210% bonus (topping out at 510k so far). The bonus isn't a game-breaker, but not something to ignore either.
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern