Beta invite request[Topic Changed]

1.SanwenganzA » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:52 am

Hello dear Admin.
I play China in this game and it is very uncomfortable.
I would be very happy if you sent me a link to the beta test.
I was completely immersed in the game world. Before that I played age of Wushu on PC.
And dreamed that it would be cool if she came on the phone.But it's been 3 days since open beta testing in the US and I did the link not come(.I created a mail order Department on it now is only an invitation from you.
barprof7@gmail.com
thanks in advance
I sent this message three admins... and in the answer silence...I play this game to China, who has played knows that it is a nightmare( But no one not even the admin wrote something about beta us. I'm disappointed that I will not be able to participate in the test. and certainly I'm not going to play on us server without a pre-test. advice for the future is not ignore potential players.

2.Lancer » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Hello SanwenganzA.

Please refrain from creating threads of this matter as it is a breach of our CoC. (Calling out staff of Snail Games)

I'm sorry you didn't get a reply from us during the time you sent us a PM. We're are all in the USA and are not available to reply during the middle of the night. We're not ignoring our players but invites have run into a little bit of confusion and the new invites are beginning to be sent out again slowly.

I will be locking this thread after this reply.

Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern