Silver Jianghu Skills

1.GCamomescro » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:39 am

All but 2 weapons have jianghu skillsets...

Sword has Mt Hua Sword and Snow Sword
Staff has 8 Trigrams Staff
Dagger has Divine Wind (Though it doesn't seem to be in the game yet)
Knuckles has Devil's Palm and Drunken Fist
Falchion has Yangyang Blade

But neither double dagger or quarterstaff has any jianghu skillset. Snail, do you plan to add any anytime in the near future, or do we have to wait for Wanderer's Valley/Beggar sect? Quarterstaff has a jade set, yes, but while I am willing to pay for sets like Snow Sword (guaranteed scrolls, reasonable price for the set) I am not willing to shell out the kind of money you're asking with no guarantee of getting the set. Actually, 20k gold is still a bit much even with a guarantee at the rates you charge for gold.

Back to the point... can you confirm if DD and QS have planned jianghu sets in the pipe in the reasonably near future or is DS a class-only weapon with QS being pretty much useless? I'd be happy to set down 7k gold for a silver QS set...

2.dumpsterhole » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:36 am

Divine Wind can be obtained from Mt Hua Arena, although very difficult.

AFAIK, Quarterstaff uses the same skill as the Staff.
That leaves us the Twin Dagger, which is yes, I agree with you, is not receiving any love. Pretty sure AoWD team is mostly male, so the Emei sect is pretty much left ignored :D

3.WooDang Man » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:52 am

Hey there,

We'll be adding in more Jianghu skill for double dagger and quarterstaff in the next update, so don't you worry!

Also, to clarify - Quarterstaff and Staff have different Skill Sets. You can't use a Staff Skill Set when you equip Quarterstaff or vice versa.

Thanks
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net

4.MrAnderson » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:47 am

Thank you, Woo

And 2 of Dumpsters 3 points are flat-out wrong...

I don't know if Snail is mostly men but the QS weapon is currently useless (yay for updates! Please make them silver and priced like Snow Sword/8 Trigrams) and you cannot get any weapon scroll from Mt Hua unless you use the set, and even then it's only once.

Or, that's how it looks to me. Correct me if I'm wrong. Though, to be fair, if I'm reading correctly QS and Staff use the same inners (Sunset is both last time I checked the forums)

User avatar 5.Man_Humping_Goat » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:44 am

Yes you can. Divine wind is obtained through daily quests in mount huao arena. You have to kill 3 of a certain class and you receive 3 divine wind frags. I cant post a pic now, but I got 3 today for killing wudang. The other day I gained about 500 points trying to find 3 emei. I ended the day at 2/3 emei. Thats why he said it was hard. Sometimes you just dont find the class you need.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

User avatar 6.HyugaHiori » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:49 am

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:Yes you can. Divine wind is obtained through daily quests in mount huao arena. You have to kill 3 of a certain class and you receive 3 divine wind frags. I cant post a pic now, but I got 3 today for killing wudang. The other day I gained about 500 points trying to find 3 emei. I ended the day at 2/3 emei. Thats why he said it was hard. Sometimes you just dont find the class you need.

That why emei need some buff from snail that school totally falled behind. If not sever so boring cause all character almost is wudang and tangmen.
Sever: Sea S3 - Sword
IGN : Hiori
My Youtube Channel: Click here
ImageImageImageImageImage

7.Jaydillah » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:54 am

Our no.1 in power rankings are Emei class! Pretty good in pvp and a nice person. She will be scarry with second Double Dagger skill set!

My hopes is that Divine Wind, Trigrams will be easier to obtain than through Mount Hua Arena alone, maybe through spy missions or adventures.
IGN: NATZAK
SERVER: EU-1 MUYUN VILLA

User avatar 8.Quilava » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:00 am

WooDang Man wrote:Hey there,

Also, to clarify - Quarterstaff and Staff have different Skill Sets. You can't use a Staff Skill Set when you equip Quarterstaff or vice versa.

Thanks

Sorry to contradict you, but you can use the Eight Triagrams Set with a regular staff and the lvl 40 staff has Quarterstaff in the name
IGN: Quilava
School: Shaolin
Server: EU 2 Ruined Valley

9.Fahai888 » Sun May 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Well Eight Trigrams Set is actually a regular staff set...
When u click on it : u can read weapon : staff.

But u are right about lvl40 staff, they called it quaterstaff instead of staff... i think it's a translation bug.
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern