Limited shard space getting worse

1.SatThuSiTinh » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:53 pm

After the new update, there is no space expansion for the shard bag. To make matter worse than what it already has been, the skill fragments obtained from Endless Dungeon is now unbounded. So now fragments of 1 skill set takes up 2 spaces.
Limited shard space has been a problem for months and they said they are "working on a solution" months ago, and now this???
WTF Snail??? And how do I synthesize skill a skill set with 40 bounded and 10 unbounded fragments??
It unnecessarily takes tremendous amount time each day to sell gold treasure shard and pawn skill fragments, just so that we have enough space to do other things.
WHEN WILL WE HAVE THIS PROBLEM TAKEN CARED OF??
Attachments

Screenshot_2016-04-25-08-29-52.jpg
Screenshot_2016-04-25-08-29-52.jpg (110.58 KiB) Viewed 1852 times

2.Fahai888 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:49 am

True, so annoying!!!
This pb is reported long time ago, i thought it gonna be fixed in this patch too...
Everyday, u have to sell treasure shards and pawn scrolls before any single action!!!
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

User avatar 3.Man_Humping_Goat » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:13 pm

It's actually a new problem.
The old problem is that there are about 150 possible frags and only 128 slots.

With the new update Martial arts scrolls are now unbound (to prepare for a feature that was not released with this update), bringing the total possible frags up to about 180. The update actually made it much much harder to keep your materials bag at a reasonable amount.

Now that I have unlocked another 7 lvls in the endless dungeon, I need a minimum of 10 empty slots to auto loot it. My record is 12 slots needed so far. It's getting very annoying, and Snail mentioned that you were aware of the issue and were going to fix it in the update. Clearly you forgot....
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

4.SatThuSiTinh » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:(to prepare for a feature that was not released with this update)

Do you have any information on what this new feature maybe?? I thought that it was just an error when they converting the Chinese version to International version. Probably they will make it bound again in next patch.

I emailed Snail about the shard bag problem and they said they are still working on it, (must be extremely hard to add a few extra slots), and they will have a solution soon. We also know what Snail's definition of "soon" is, right? LOL.

5.DiepLienTu » Thu May 05, 2016 7:40 am

In tai chi panda they made a Safebos where you can store shards and items, this would be very easy for snail to copy directly to Age. Sometimes it laggs and you may sell something really important, i dont want to accidently sell all my jade scrolls
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern