Shifu event title anyone got it yet?

1.DiepLienTu » Thu May 05, 2016 7:37 am

Ok after almost 1 month since the event started, i still havent got my title. What about the other shifus? snail has been very silent and no reply when I email them.

2.Fahai888 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:44 am

I didn't see msg from Snail for a while on this forum...
Are they still working on this game?
Forum looks like a graveyard...
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

User avatar 3.Man_Humping_Goat » Thu May 05, 2016 3:43 pm

I have not received my title yet.
Shortly after the update they sent an in game message with 200 or 300 gold saying that the title would be delivered in the next maintenance, but there is no info on when that is scheduled for that I know of. Or if they will even remember to add the title in this time.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

User avatar 4.Man_Humping_Goat » Wed May 25, 2016 4:21 pm

I just want to check in with someone on the dev team to make sure that we will actually get out Shifu title with the Red Chamber update.
And if you have not yet decided what the title will give, can you please have it add Critical hit rate. Making the title give critical hit rate would really make people want to get it, and spend some more time on the forums.

Actually following through with your promises to give us a title that we supposedly won 2 months ago would be a good start also.

5.DiepLienTu » Thu May 26, 2016 7:32 am

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:I just want to check in with someone on the dev team to make sure that we will actually get out Shifu title with the Red Chamber update.
And if you have not yet decided what the title will give, can you please have it add Critical hit rate. Making the title give critical hit rate would really make people want to get it, and spend some more time on the forums.

Actually following through with your promises to give us a title that we supposedly won 2 months ago would be a good start also.

No need for crit rate when you have srit rate mentals. Give us Crit damage % like mount hua or evasion rate. Super good in pvp if you have hight evasion.

6.DiepLienTu » Thu May 26, 2016 7:33 am

DiepLienTu wrote:
Man_Humping_Goat wrote:I just want to check in with someone on the dev team to make sure that we will actually get out Shifu title with the Red Chamber update.

No need for crit rate when you have crit rate mentals. Give us Crit damage % like mount hua or evasion rate. Super good in pvp if you have hight evasion.
Attachments

Namnlös.png
They dont even know the event
Namnlös.png (79.35 KiB) Viewed 2414 times

User avatar 7.Man_Humping_Goat » Thu May 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Crit rate mental are good, but an extra 20% base wouldn't hurt.
Evasion is another one I wouldn't mind, but just so long as it isn't HP or ATK or something else stupid I will be happy.

And that is the most typical response from snail support.

8.DiepLienTu » Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 am

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:Crit rate mental are good, but an extra 20% base wouldn't hurt.
Evasion is another one I wouldn't mind, but just so long as it isn't HP or ATK or something else stupid I will be happy.

And that is the most typical response from snail support.

Snail rp me, they will not give us the title we was gonna get

User avatar 9.Man_Humping_Goat » Sat May 28, 2016 8:11 pm

I posted in the other topic, but they (Snail) may see this one first.

A couple weeks back me and another shifu got 1.5K gold in the mail, but didn't read the message.
Did you get this also, and did you possible read the message?
I have a feeling the gold was a replacement for the title.

Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern