Best School For Choosing

1.111057504812256445986 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:30 am

I think everybody will choose tangmen or wudang for the best answer, but not that correc tly. I think Shaolin is the killing machine when you gain the pro title of pvp. Try to thinking about the level 7 subdue and level 7 sunset, it's really dangerous with steady acumulation mental skill.

2.Fahai888 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:37 am

Shaolin... pvp... stop right now! And go choose another school!
Dude shaolin is the weakest school, i know shao with lvl 7 subdue and sunset and steady accumulation, they can't fight against wu/tang/rg or even emei...
And what do u mean by pro title of pvp? Arena deity? it gives +1000 attack power. So what? It gonna not change the fact that shaos are meatballs in pvp!
Last edited by Fahai888 on Wed May 18, 2016 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

3.DiepLienTu » Wed May 18, 2016 7:44 am

Shaolin is doing ok if you have 8 trigram staff, subdue 7+sunset 7.

Shaolin is not a good pvp charactter, they are suited for groupbattle.

Play Royal Guard, they can 2 shot you dead.

A RG with 50k power lower can still 2 shoot you in sky and ks Tyrants from high power players.

RG are good for pvp and pve

4.Fahai888 » Wed May 18, 2016 8:47 am

Well i'm agree with Diep for the RG dominating pve thing, we are both from same server, so i think he's talking about me. But for pvp i'm not sure that RG is so OP, ofc they are good but not the best IMO.

PVE : for me PVE = tyrant, and yeah RG have the highest dmg output! So if ur goal is tyrant (like me), go RG!

PVP : RG is atm like Tang at beginning, nobody knew how to beat them, they just stun/feint/feint/feint, run then stun again/feint/feint/feint death.
Well RG playing style is like that, coz we have long range and root. So we just hit u at long range to root u (u can't move), then we hit u with that red spin thing, then we run to wait the cd to come back, and repeat. Sometimes we could 2 shot u coz of the high dmg output and steady accumulation (crit).

But with time and practice, as Tang, RG is not so hard to defeat.
On my server, i used to play against top wu and emei (1 especially), well they know now how to play against me, and it's very hard for me to win. Parrying my root, rushing on me to kill me fast or to break my rage fast then just combo me to death (i hate mounthua/snow combo!)...

So if i want to play this game for pvp, i would choose Wu, coz if ur rage is over, they just sent u in the air and feint u to death (both taichi or mounthua feint are good for that)! I used to loose like that many times against wu, 1 combo to kill u from full hp bar...
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

5.DiepLienTu » Wed May 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Fahai888 wrote:Well i'm agree with Diep for the RG dominating pve thing, we are both from same server, so i think he's talking about me. But for pvp i'm not sure that RG is so OP, ofc they are good but not the best IMO.

PVE : for me PVE = tyrant, and yeah RG have the highest dmg output! So if ur goal is tyrant (like me), go RG!

PVP : RG is atm like Tang at beginning, nobody knew how to beat them, they just stun/feint/feint/feint, run then stun again/feint/feint/feint death.
Well RG playing style is like that, coz we have long range and root. So we just hit u at long range to root u (u can't move), then we hit u with that red spin thing, then we run to wait the cd to come back, and repeat. Sometimes we could 2 shot u coz of the high dmg output and steady accumulation (crit).

But with time and practice, as Tang, RG is not so hard to defeat.
On my server, i used to play against top wu and emei (1 especially), well they know now how to play against me, and it's very hard for me to win. Parrying my root, rushing on me to kill me fast or to break my rage fast then just combo me to death (i hate mounthua/snow combo!)...

So if i want to play this game for pvp, i would choose Wu, coz if ur rage is over, they just sent u in the air and feint u to death (both taichi or mounthua feint are good for that)! I used to loose like that many times against wu, 1 combo to kill u from full hp bar...

RG started 2 months after the other 4 schools, so of course they have a hard time in pvp. If all school started the sametime, equal power i would still bet on RG ro win in pvp. Long range damage with crit and root. Not easy chaseing tangmen/RG and attack,

User avatar 6.Man_Humping_Goat » Wed May 18, 2016 6:38 pm

The way I see it, the problems come down to the available skill sets.
The way I see it, the game is still in a state where you can survive with just having one overpowered skill set. This is why Tang and RG are still able to kick butt.
I see this shifting as everyone power increases and matches end up taking more than 20-30 seconds. This is when I can can see the need for multiple skill sets to quickly have access to a second parry or rages skill (basically just a second set). Working with just one set, the cds will be the deciding factor between a win and a loss.

Sure you can just put a second weapon out for your #2 skill. And this will work ok for people using Gold sets, as they are much easier to upgrade. But getting a second Jade set weapon upgraded to the point it is viable is unrealistic. Most people aren't even close to fully upgrading one weapon.
As it is, WU is the only class that has access to an easily attainable second skill set, and a third for that matter. Take into account that not a single inner reduce dmg to swords, and this is just a farce.

A good point was raised about other classes having a 2 month advantage over RG. Even if they were to make it easier for other classes to get their silver skills, WU would have a 6 month advantage over collecting fragments for their secondary skills.

And FYI, Snail has a tendancy to make all of their new classes or characters super op for a few months until they come out with a new one. The RG nerfing has already begun for those that haven't noticed, and will probably be more drastic in the future.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

7.DiepLienTu » Thu May 19, 2016 8:14 am

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:The way I see it, the problems come down to the available skill sets.
The way I see it, the game is still in a state where you can survive with just having one overpowered skill set. This is why Tang and RG are still able to kick butt.
I see this shifting as everyone power increases and matches end up taking more than 20-30 seconds. This is when I can can see the need for multiple skill sets to quickly have access to a second parry or rages skill (basically just a second set). Working with just one set, the cds will be the deciding factor between a win and a loss.

Sure you can just put a second weapon out for your #2 skill. And this will work ok for people using Gold sets, as they are much easier to upgrade. But getting a second Jade set weapon upgraded to the point it is viable is unrealistic. Most people aren't even close to fully upgrading one weapon.
As it is, WU is the only class that has access to an easily attainable second skill set, and a third for that matter. Take into account that not a single inner reduce dmg to swords, and this is just a farce.

A good point was raised about other classes having a 2 month advantage over RG. Even if they were to make it easier for other classes to get their silver skills, WU would have a 6 month advantage over collecting fragments for their secondary skills.

And FYI, Snail has a tendancy to make all of their new classes or characters super op for a few months until they come out with a new one. The RG nerfing has already begun for those that haven't noticed, and will probably be more drastic in the future.

Yes Wudang have it easy with secondary skill, i have snow sword echelon 7 already. I think Im the first in Eu server with a gold skill echelon 7. But dont forgett tangmen has cruel blade to choose for secondary weapon, it is also a gold skill.

8.111057504812256445986 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:53 am

Guys there is no perfect school, each other have same weakness. If the one is perfect, you will be immortal and the player are quiting quickly.

9.Fahai888 » Thu May 19, 2016 10:12 am

DiepLienTu wrote:
Man_Humping_Goat wrote:The way I see it, the problems come down to the available skill sets.

Yes Wudang have it easy with secondary skill, i have snow sword echelon 7 already. I think Im the first in Eu server with a gold skill echelon 7. But dont forgett tangmen has cruel blade to choose for secondary weapon, it is also a gold skill.

That's what Goat said, u can use Snow with ur primary weapon, he has to use a secondary weapon to be able to use Cruel, with all that hard way to upgrade a jade secondary weapon...
And if he use Chaotic Offering, well he would have no blade +dmg at all...
Even with Red blade, he got only +30% blade dmg at lvl8...
On the other hand, u have all the +sword dmg for Snowsword...
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU

10.DiepLienTu » Thu May 19, 2016 12:03 pm

We have some more % sword damage, but wudang has very hard to get crit mentalskill. Tangmen can have crit mentalskill without loosing % dagger damage.

The only way for wudang not loose % sword damage is to use transc lvl 7.

If i use redblade to get explosive thunder i have too loose 30 % sword damage and use yang yang blade, yang yang is sucks.
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern