How do I learn Eight Trigrams Staff?

1.Chem86 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:40 pm

I've seen in game people learning Eight Trigrams Staff, which really confuses me so it'd be great to get some clarification. Eight Trigrams Staff pieces are only obtainable through Mount Hua rewards, yet I'm under the impression you only get skill pieces from Mount Hua the first time you win ever based on the skill you used to win. I don't see how you can learn Eight Trigrams Staff from only ten pieces(which is the reward in Mount Hua), and I don't understand how you get the Eight Trigrams Staff reward from mout hua in the first place if you have to already have Eight Trigrams Staff to get the reward of ten Eight Trigrams Staff pieces.

Is there a way to get the first win reward more than once from Mount Hua? or is it just the once ever?

Obviously I missing something here, if someone could please explain this to me it would be very helpful!

User avatar 2.Man_Humping_Goat » Mon May 30, 2016 9:29 pm

The monthly sign in bonus on day 20 of the month gives 30 Eight Triagram fragments (I believe).
This started last month, so anyone who has signed in every day should have at least 60 from sign in and 10 from mount hua by now.

Also it was a purchasable skill in the gold shop for a little white, which is why some people have it at a much higher tier.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

3.Chem86 » Mon May 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:The monthly sign in bonus on day 20 of the month gives 30 Eight Triagram fragments (I believe).
This started last month, so anyone who has signed in every day should have at least 60 from sign in and 10 from mount hua by now.

Also it was a purchasable skill in the gold shop for a little white, which is why some people have it at a much higher tier.

Thanks for the info

4.Observing » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:47 pm

if you talk with nggcot from S2 ruined valley, he will teach you how to level it till level 8, without spending money.
100% guaranteed, and also if you need some help with glimmering cloak, hes good to help you too.
but dont count on much help in english cause the poor guy cant even write one whole sentence that makes sense.
hope i helped.

User avatar 5.Man_Humping_Goat » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:54 pm

Observing wrote:if you talk with nggcot from S2 ruined valley, he will teach you how to level it till level 8, without spending money.
100% guaranteed, and also if you need some help with glimmering cloak, hes good to help you too.
but dont count on much help in english cause the poor guy cant even write one whole sentence that makes sense.
hope i helped.

So you are saying that nggcot from S2 knows how to hack gold in the game to get a glimmering cloak without spending money??
Sounds like something Snail should investigate.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern