Tang lv3 DIVINE WEAPON

1.Sydney » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:32 am

Hi if any Tang member got lv3 divine weapon give me something to say about it please. for me i think it is shit and weak compare to other shools...

2.Jaydillah » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:12 pm

Agreed 100% !!! Way to small buff compared to other divine weapons skills
IGN: NATZAK
SERVER: EU-1 MUYUN VILLA

3.TonyDuong » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:15 am

Seems like all mods of this forum don't pay any attention to their users' comments like this, such a sad thing which make the game less enjoyable. Compared to other games like Kritika of Gamevil, AOWD is better in game-play, but ... VERY POOR in social network such as this under-developed forum and not pay enough attention to what their money payers want.

I strongly agree that the effects of manual weapons of Tangmen should be improved to be compared to those of other classes. 10% crit reduction is NOTHING and INEFFECTIVE and USELESS when everyone now use explosive thunder or steady accumulation... But it's just a dream given the customer services of the game at the moment. In addition, there have been many topics discussing how overpowered Royal Guards are at the moment, and suggesting to nerf Royal Guard, but all of them are completely ignored without any reply or reactions from the AOWD team. That's why a lot of players in new server now do not spend much, while the main investors are now leaving the game because of the poor game management and customer service, because the Royal Guards is ridiculously overpowered now without any attempt to fix this, and extreme lag and high ping problems...

TOO SAD FOR A GOOD GAME BUT LOW LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

4.Fahai888 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:31 am

For me AOWD is the best action MMO on phone, but the worst customer service!!!
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern