How to tackle fury staff

1.Shinigami » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:12 pm

I have been getting constantly pawned by a shao with 70k less pwer than me, having fury staff. Please tell me if there is a trick to handling fury staff. I am wudang using tai-chi sword
Old player, currently, waiting for new server.

User avatar 2.Man_Humping_Goat » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Wait for them to activate skill that increases your atk by 300% (the other stats of the move are not important)
Hit them 3-4 times and win the match.

As a tang I save my stun until they activate the move then kill them.
As a WU, I would suggest having snow sword as a secondary, and stunning them as soon as they activate the move.

They will almost always activate it either when they are almost dead, or you are about to be parry broken, so pay close attention.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

3.MrAnderson » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:35 am

Man_Humping_Goat wrote:Wait for them to activate skill that increases your atk by 300% (the other stats of the move are not important)
Hit them 3-4 times and win the match.

They will almost always activate it either when they are almost dead, or you are about to be parry broken, so pay close attention.

^This. Be careful, though, because while you can use this information to take down a Fury user, the gamble is they can double-rage you. Demon is dangerous to the user, but it not only resets their health but also resets their rage skill AND grants the rage to use it. I've personally raged people, hit Demon, raged them again and used Vicious Devil as a finishing move (for the stubborn ones).
Sort by

« Jianghu Tavern