Purchase charged twice - Limited Blue Immortal

1.Falcon404 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:03 pm

IGN: ShadedFalcon
Server: US-S8 Green Cloud Castle
Device: Apple iPad Air2
Connection: Wifi

Just about 15 minutes ago, I tried to purchase "Limited Time Sale" for "Blue Immortal" for 49.99. Entered my Apple info to pay, and then got a spinning circle from AoWD app, and all controls frozen. Waited several minutes, nothing worked - had to restart the phone.

After restarting, I did not have the items, and the option to buy was still there, so I thought the purchase did not go through. I tried again, and the 2nd time, everything worked, and I got the pack. However, my bank is showing that I was charged twice (2x 49.99, for a total of 99.98).

I want to keep the pack (cool outfit!), but don't want to have to pay twice for it. But I don't know if this is Apple's fault or something with AoWD app itself? Should I try to get help from you here, or should I got to Apple to dispute the 2nd charge?

Thanks

2.Falcon404 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:13 pm

As a follow up (for others in case someone experiences something like this), I sent an email to supportusa@snailgame.net - after I found that suggested in another thread here - and they responded very quickly and are helping me.

3.Jack123 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:10 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.If you meet this problem in the future,please send your problem to our email,our email address is supportusa@snailgame.net .We will help you futher then.

Thank you for your support,have a good one.
Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team
Sort by

« Technical Support