transfer account on new smartphone

1.sYLAS34 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:17 am

I just changed my smartphone... how can i continue playing with my account ?
I paid more than 300 USD.. so i dont wanna loose all this money..

2.Jack123 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:44 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting us.May i ask why you want to transfer account on new smartphone?Please send your problems to our email,our email address is supportusa@snailgame.net

Thank you for your support,have a good one.
Best Regards,
AOWD Support Team

3.Brealen » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:39 pm

I have the same issue. I want to transfer from an android to an IOS, because my connection is bad on my android. I want to bind my google account to a Snails account.

How can this be done?

4.VikiMorris » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:13 am

sYLAS34 wrote:I just changed my smartphone... how can i continue playing with my account ?

You should be more careful in choosing now. Installing various add-ons increases the risk of a hacker attack. How do you plan to protect your phone?

5.DamienHarrison » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:47 am

VikiMorris wrote:
sYLAS34 wrote:I just changed my smartphone... how can i continue playing with my account ?

You should be more careful in choosing now. Installing various add-ons increases the risk of a hacker attack. How do you plan to protect your phone?

There are some easy steps to do this. You must first install an antivirus for your mobile phone. The next step is to get rid of the habit of answering unfamiliar numbers. If you aren't sure that you remember this number - visit https://free-lookup.net This site can help you find information about a specific room. This will protect you from fraud and hacker attacks.
Sort by

« Technical Support