Facebook login

1.Hooray26 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:27 am

Hello,

Can I login to another Facebook account? I am currently using my Facebook account and I want to switch to another Facebook account on my mobile. However, it keeps on automatically login to my Facebook account. Is there any way that I can login to another Facebook account on my mobile?

User avatar 2.Man_Humping_Goat » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:24 pm

Yes.
You need to unlink your facebook account from your device. Once you do that it will bring you to the facebook log in page when you attempt to log in.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

3.Hooray26 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:56 am

Hello

Thank you for your reply. How do I unlink my Facebook account from AoW? If I do unlink it, can I still play my original character freely once I link it back? (e.g. Would I start over again or still save my character progress?)

Thank you for your time!

User avatar 4.Man_Humping_Goat » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:09 pm

You misunderstood.
The reason that you are not able to log into a different Facebook account, is because your PHONE (or device) is linked to Facebook. As soon as you try to do anything with Facebook on your device, it will automatically login into your facebook account. Sign out in your phones settings, and then when you attempt to log in using AWOD, it should bring you to a fresh sign in page.

Alternately (if you are using IOS this works). Put Safari into Private mode. When you attempt to log in, it will bring you to the facebook log in page and will not sign you in.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

5.Hooray26 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am

oh I got it now! Thank you so much. You're such a big help. I appreciate your time replying in here.

6.Fiiona » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Hi! i have a problem. My FB account is hacked and i cant back. How can i login in my old wushu account different. I still control my old wushu login e-mail addres outlook.com.

7.LUFFY1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:19 am

Fiiona wrote:Hi! i have a problem. My FB account is hacked and i cant back. How can i login in my old wushu account different. I still control my old wushu login e-mail addres outlook.com.

Greetings,

Dear friend, thank you for your contacting. Could you tell us which account of yours was hacked? Your facebook account or your AOWD account? If it's your AOWD account which was hacked, you can contact us via email with your account info and screenshot of your latest top up confirmation mail . We will try to help you. This is our email address:supportusa@snailgame.net.

Thank you for your support, have a good day.
Best regards,
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net
Sort by

« Technical Support