Unable to Connect to Server US S15 Beast Villa

1.Sazhori » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:35 am

Hello

When trying to login to the game just now on my server, US S15 Beast Villa I either get the simple note of "Could not connect to server" Or "Login Queue is Full" or --at worse-- "Connection procedure" or some such nonsense

Normally what worked for me in the past was the simple kill the app in the app settings menu, then restart it, if that didnt work I'd use it through Google Play Games, {and it normally worked just fine that way}

But now, nothing is working, it is either telling me my login queue is full, or I cant contact the server. Is the server full, or is it down ? It took me this long to get where I am in the story, all my gear, heck saved my gold to get the outfits I wanted too over a month now, I dont want to start over on a new server with a totally new character and none of my old gear from my normal server.

What do I do ?

2.HolyNight » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:16 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for your contact. We have noticed the issue and ask our technician to fix the issue asap. Now the login issue should has been solved. Please try to login there again. Sorry for the issue and hope all can be fine.

Best regards.
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net
Sort by

« Technical Support