Forgot my account

1.Yanbree » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi everyone !

First, i'll introduce myself in game : i'm a player who started AOWD at the beginning (more or less) and had to stop playing due to my device breaking and the lack of one that could support the game.

Now that I have recovered (months after that) a device able to run it, i tried to play, but couldn't recover neither my name account nor the password (yeah, I'm quite the genius, right?...).
I just remember my in game name, my level, my stuff and can provide one or two payement proofs. Unfortunately, don't have any screenshots (were on my dead device, R.I.P.).

I cannot say that I spent a lot as I can't really afford it, but I invested a bit of money and a quite lot of time (for a mobile game) in it.
Thus, I wanted to know what can I do, how to proceed to eventually recover my character?

It is without a doubt a dumb question but I have no idea what I have to present as proofs nor who I have to contatc !

Sorry for my poor english, I hope that I'll have a positive response!

Thanx a lot for taking the time to read me, hopefully someone may be able to help me !

2.HolyNight » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:49 am

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for your contact. Please explain your issue with any details via mail to supportusa@snailgame.net. So we could help to check and reply there. The forum is a public area so we can't tell much on the account information or similar issue. Hope you could notice.

Best regards.
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net
Sort by

« Technical Support