Technical Support Forum

11.mbohcok » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:11 am

Server : Sea S1
IGN : T9

Problem : I want to change my email that i use to login in game.

Please kindly help. N thanks a lot.

12.103255407260868834888 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:18 am

Device Info: Samsung Galaxy J2. OS: Lolipop 5.1.1 Region: Indonesia. Internet: Indosat 4G cellular data

After succesfully updated it says "Loading game now, please wait." After waiting for 15 minute the game menu never showed up

13.starisone1@gmail.com » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello Team,

My player name is -KING- and it is logged in us18 server( Age of Wushu Dynasty) . My email id is starisone1@gmail.com . I recently synthes Chaotic origin but when I was synthesing it game hanged and I wouldn't be able to see it in my Internal skill also when checked below it was showing 0 scrolls present please rectify it ASAP as I topped up gold to buy it from shop and It really frustrating to experience it as i was planning to use it ASAP
I have dropped mail to your team on mentioned email.
Server s18
Network global
Connection type: WiFi
Player name: -KING-
Phone: Lenovo k6 Note ( Android)

14.unmesha.todkar8912@gmail.com » Tue May 07, 2019 6:22 am

I got valubale information here. Thanks for such excellent post...Keep Up!
Java EE Online Course

15.ishadatta » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:26 am

Great Post.Thank You :)
online civil engineering courses

16.louisjames » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:27 am

If you are looking for the answer for "Why My HP Printer is Offline? Go through easy steps in the blog to fix HP Printer Offline issue.
Brother Printer Offline

17.2495944920729368 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:40 pm

WooDang Man wrote:Welcome to the Technical Support section of the Age of Wushu Dynasty forum. In this section, you can submit technical problems you've encountered with Age of Wushu Dynasty, as well as review fellow player's with similar problems and find solutions from our support team.

Contacting Support

As an important note - the primary contact for all technical support is
SupportUSA@snailgame.net. If a problem has not been resolved previously on the Forum, players should contact Support directly to get assistance with their problem.

Posting

When posting your tech support issue, be sure to include the following info as much as possible:

-Your IGN and Server (do not include your account or login info!)
    -Your device specifications - model, brand, OS, etc.
    -Your connection type - Wifi, data plan with name of provider
    -Your location globally

Also, whenever possible, please include a screenshot of the problem for reference. Pictures can be included in a post by uploading a document directly, or by using basic BBCode tags from a photo sharing site like Imgur.

Duplicate Posts

Be sure to check this Forum for similar problems before posting yours, as the issue may already be resolved and duplicate posts will be subject to merging or deletion if no longer relevant.
Sort by

« Technical Support