Forget Internal Skill

1.Evelyn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:01 am

Hi Snail Support team,

I want to forget Internal skill to learn new internal skill since you limited the number of internal, but there is no option to forget. I saw in-game message that I can submit request via official site. I'm not sure if I come to right place. please Help to forget 3 internal skill as list down below:
1. Xuanyuan Way (RG 1st inner),
2. Emei Heart (Emei 1st inner), and
3. Centeredness (Shaolin 1st inner).
My char name is: Evelyn_Yan | Server: S17 Master Sword | School: Wudang
Thanks in advance. Please reply me if you need further info.

2.HeroineLX » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:04 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thank you for your contact. Please send your problem to us to supportusa@snail.com, then we could try to help you further.

Thank you for your support.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
AOWD Support Team

3.sunnysunny » Wed May 08, 2019 7:20 am

I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work
webnovel

4.rithvik » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:02 am

Nice post. You makes me think about internal skill. Okay, I'll let you something here, you may benefit from that. Actually Inner Pill Skill is the Wudang 2nd Internal skill. ... Cultivate Inner Pill Skill to level 9 and accept a task from Immortal Zi Yang. ... School Honor Certificates can be exchanged for Inner Pill Skill's Basic Script and Small Training Scrolls at the Traitor in Wudang (560,455).

Thanks for sharing. I hope you keep on continue to posting with latest article like this type of article.
You may check out this website: www.talktoihop.com
Sort by

« Technical Support