Beta test invite

1.HanWuDi » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Hello, I am an original beta test user. When the second beta test came out today, my TestFlight would not update the game. I first attempted to delete the app and reinstall it, which lead to the app being stuck at 0% download and giving the repeated error, TestFlight cannot download at this time. After this I restarted my iPad twice, hoping it would begin downloading. It still gave the same error. I them tried turning on airplane mode for a while and then restarting my WiFi to no avail. In a desparate attempt to fix my bug, I read that removing yourself from the beta and resccepting the invite could help. Now the email you have sent me says code you sent me is invalid. Now I am kicked out of the beta test you sent me.
Is there a way together another key? I feel like I was robbed of my opportunity.

2.Moonandsea1 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:04 am

Have you received a NEW invitation email from itunes store? It will provide a link that you can download the new version. Hope this will help you solve the issue.

3.HanWuDi » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:46 am

Yes, that is where my problem began; after clicking the link, the app would not download at all. It just kept giving me cannot download error continuously. As I stated, I have clicked the link from the email already and have since removed myself from the beta via TestFlight to see if I could rejoin to fix the download problem. Apparently, rejoining from the same email isn't possible. It says invite invalid now :(

4.Moonandsea1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:55 am

Make sure the inventation email is the new one, not the former one, and it can be used just once. If you did not receive the new invitation email, please tell us your email address, we will send to you later. If you've already downloaded the TestFlight app, just try to delete the old beat test app and install the new version. Hope this is helpful. Anymore issues, contact the support team:SupportUSA@snailgame.net.

5.HanWuDi » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:49 am

I have sent an email to support USA requesting I be sent a new CB test email. If you would like me to provide my email elsewhere, I can. Thank you for the help so far.
Sort by

« Technical Support