Christmas Gift Pack Issue

1.Manipulo » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:25 pm

From http://aowd.snail.com/en/news/2015/1224:

Jianghu Christmas Gift

This Christmas when you check under your tree or in your stocking, you might be surprised to find a surprise gift from...you guessed it... Age of Wushu Dynasty! To thank all our fans, both those currently in the Canada Soft Launch and those excitedly waiting for global OB release, we're giving out a special gift code for a Christmas Gift Pack! Players can redeem the code at our Gift Center to get a special Christmas gift!

Redeem this code to receive your Christmas Gift: Christmas2015

The issue I'm having is that when I get to the redemption page the only server to pick from is the Canadian server. I am waiting for the release of the US server. There is no option to specify that that is what you would like to redeem the pack for, even though the above text states it should be available for all future global OB participants.

2.Buddha Heart Palm » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:21 am

Greetings,

Dear Manipulo. Thanks for contacting us. We are sorry for the inconvience that since US OB servers are not released, so you can't redeem the code for that. However, in future we will release more gift packs once US OB servers released.

Best Regards,
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.Manipulo » Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:28 pm

I understand so if I did redeem this for the CA server it wouldn't be transferrable, is that correct? It's just very confusing as the intentions of the post seem to be alluding to that this should be available for all regions.

4.Buddha Heart Palm » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:36 am

Manipulo wrote:I understand so if I did redeem this for the CA server it wouldn't be transferrable, is that correct? It's just very confusing as the intentions of the post seem to be alluding to that this should be available for all regions.

Greetings,

Dear Manipulo. Thanks for your reply. It's right, once you redeemed the code, the gift pack can not be transferred. We are sorry for the inconvenience, we will improve the description in future. Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

5.Manipulo » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:27 pm

Just FYI - in case anyone is looking at this thread, the Christmas Pack can now still be redeemed for the US server.
Sort by

« Technical Support