Unable to add email adress to account - password inconsistency

User avatar 1.ayjona » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 am

Heya, fellow Wushuians (Wushufarians? Wushimians?)!
Hoping to get in on some of that beta check-in action, I just logged in to the forums for the first time.

However, when I try to add my email to my account (I used my Snail account to login), I am told the password is incorrect. Even though it is, beyond doubt, the same password I use to login. I've logged in five times now, typing the password carefully to make sure, and attempted to add the email a similar number, likewise typing the password with great attention to spelling each time.

Have anyone any idea what dark password sorcery this might be?

Thankful for any help, and I hope to see all of you out there soon, in the fields of the dead, dying, and bitterly struggling to live...
// Ayjona

2.Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:02 am

I've encountered the same problem recently, so I just went with the other Options! (e.g. send your e-mail to WooDangMan).

User avatar 3.Harper » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:47 pm

This dark sorcery is also present on the Age of Wushu forums which has been up since 2012. That method can't be used, as the other poster said--your bet bet is to send a PM directly to WooDang Man.
惊人|||Favorite AoW OST|||

IGN: HarperAoW
Guild: [BetaTesters] apply at level 16. ^^

4.WooDang Man » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:01 am

ayjona wrote:Heya, fellow Wushuians (Wushufarians? Wushimians?)!
Hoping to get in on some of that beta check-in action, I just logged in to the forums for the first time.

However, when I try to add my email to my account (I used my Snail account to login), I am told the password is incorrect. Even though it is, beyond doubt, the same password I use to login. I've logged in five times now, typing the password carefully to make sure, and attempted to add the email a similar number, likewise typing the password with great attention to spelling each time.

Have anyone any idea what dark password sorcery this might be?

Thankful for any help, and I hope to see all of you out there soon, in the fields of the dead, dying, and bitterly struggling to live...
// Ayjona

Hey guys,

We're still making adjustments to the Forum's backend, so at the moment the function that is tied to your passwords is blocked. We didn't realize that when we recommended people add emails, we'll post an announcement when its fixed so that people who want to bind an email to their forum ID can do so.

Sorry for the confusion
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net
Sort by

« Technical Support