Got the email for invitation but no link

1.DeathQT » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:27 pm

I received the email stating I was chosen but no test link. Please help

User avatar 2.Harper » Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:52 pm

DeathQT wrote:I received the email stating I was chosen but no test link. Please help

You should have received two emails, check your promotional folder or spam folder to find a separate email from the Apple Store, etc. :)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46
惊人|||Favorite AoW OST|||

IGN: HarperAoW
Guild: [BetaTesters] apply at level 16. ^^

3.Zorella » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:21 pm

The same thing happened to me, but it's not in any of my email. I checked every folder I could find...

4.ProGod » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Got my invitation but no link as well...um thirsty to start playing please respond

User avatar 5.Harper » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:46 pm

Did you list that you had an android phone or apple?

I haven't seen any information related to the android version being sent out. I would PM one of the moderators here on the forums for more information. I know that the iOS version was sent out, and if you listed that--you should probably send a PM to the Moderators.

I also have noticed that it may be possible that you all don't have forum accounts. Every post above didn't have a link to character forum profiles that you could navigate to.

Send an email in to support@snailgamesusa.com or shoot a PM to the moderataor.
惊人|||Favorite AoW OST|||

6.Lunarsoul01 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:11 pm

I don't know why some people got only one email, I unfortunately also only got one. I've check all my mail and spam and I just have the first one congratulating me. I've email snail and hopefully they get back to me...

7.Guest » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Harper wrote:Did you list that you had an android phone or apple?

I haven't seen any information related to the android version being sent out. I would PM one of the moderators here on the forums for more information. I know that the iOS version was sent out, and if you listed that--you should probably send a PM to the Moderators.

I also have noticed that it may be possible that you all don't have forum accounts. Every post above didn't have a link to character forum profiles that you could navigate to.

Send an email in to support@snailgamesusa.com or shoot a PM to the moderataor.

Thank you, Harper! I was following things on twitter and youtube, but I didn't realize there was a forum until today, so I made one this morning after my post. I have an iPhone, so I'll email support.

8.Zorella » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Er, I'm still getting the hang of forums, my apologies. >.>;;

User avatar 9.Harper » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:28 pm

Zorella wrote:Er, I'm still getting the hang of forums, my apologies. >.>;;

Welcome to the forums :> hope to see you in-game.
惊人|||Favorite AoW OST|||

10.Renkizer » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:02 pm

I have also not received the email from the iTunes Store. I signed up for IOS and received the first email. Who else having this issue used a different email than their Apple ID? I did. I'm wondering if my code was sent somewhere else.
Sort by

« Technical Support