I found a mod/hack player

1.aichibaozi » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi,

I found a hacked/mod player today when I was killing monsters this morning. His name is Sweetty in US--Tangmen, he can attack all enemy in the whole map at the same time and drag the enemy towards him. When I kill him, he auto respawn and kill the monsters. i also added some screenshots I get. ( He paid nothing in this game, so please try fix the mod instead just block him for a while.)

Please fix this mod bug quickly. I also believe there are other mods since some 80k player can beat endless dugeon lv 69... It is so unfair to us.

Sincerely,
Age of Wushu Player
Attachments

IMG_0821.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg (238.07 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

IMG_0822.jpg
IMG_0822.jpg (237.98 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

IMG_0824.jpg
IMG_0824.jpg (237.65 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

2.Bogeyy » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Wow, it appears vacuum hack is real.
Thanks for posting screenshots.

3.MerlinWizard » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:19 pm

Pulling mobs is not that bad compared to being able to kill you in peace mode and having no cool down on skills. Hacked gold and items, I have found 4 "Hack/MOD" users so far. I have no doubt there is many more. WzOzW, MonsteR, HERO, Neyaj, on US server1
I am not going to buy any gold till all "Hack/MOD" users have all been removed from Age of Wushu Dynasty. Please help out and don't buy gold till thy have been removed. And together we can get rid of what i think as "invalid" players just ruining Age of Wushu Dynasty for everyone. Please share with everyone if you find "Hack/MOD" users.
Thank you and good luck o7
Sort by

« Technical Support