Chat System With New Update is Horrible!!!

1.zJMasterz » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:53 pm

There's no indication that you have a whisper or any message from you Guild anymore, it used to have an red exclamation mark to let you know you have a message.

Would you please fix this? This is getting really annoying because we keep missing messages.

User avatar 2.Man_Humping_Goat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:11 pm

Worst part of the update for me so far. I've missed several messages because I leave my game running and walk away a lot. Before I would always know that I had a message, now I always forget to check.

Also, when you are running adventures, the red indicator that you have a new message is always active. Even if you have no messages.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

3.wing123 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:21 am

zJMasterz wrote:There's no indication that you have a whisper or any message from you Guild anymore, it used to have an red exclamation mark to let you know you have a message.

Would you please fix this? This is getting really annoying because we keep missing messages.

Greeting

Dear player, thank you for your contact. We have recorded your issue, will submit this to the related tech support team to do further check.Thank you for your support and have a good one :)

Best Regards
AOW Support Team

4.zJMasterz » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Please! Please! Please patch this up! It's getting really annoying, my guild missing Raids and messeges because of this!
Sort by

« Technical Support