Name lock

1.XiaoYang » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:51 am

Hi,

I created two characters from different schools on the same server (topped up both characters) and then decided I wanted to use the second character as my main one. However, I'd like to use the name of the first character. It seems that once a name is used once on a given server, it is locked, and deleting the character or changing the name of that character will not free up the name for anyone else (in this case myself, for my other character) to use.

I was wondering if there was anything that could be done so that I could use the name of my first character with my new one, would really appreciate it. Thanks!

2.wushuking » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 am

Greetings:

Dear player. Thanks for your contact. We are so sorry for could not help you about it and once the character was created, then it could not be used again in same server. Any other questions you could ask us freely.

Best regards
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.XiaoYang » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:08 am

Thank you for your response! Aww, bummer. That is very disappointing.
Will this change in the future? Alternatively, is there any way my character could be moved to a different server so I could change its name to the other one? I would be willing to pay quite a bit for that, or for the ability to change my name to the other one. It's worth a lot to me.

Thanks again.
Sort by

« Technical Support