Unable to equip weapon

1.Eternus » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:16 pm

I unloaded my staff and purchased the blue one. The blue one isn't usable and I can't find a way to equip my other staff.

2.Eternus » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:20 pm

When I have the Ice Jade Staff equipped it tells me my skill set doesn't match.

User avatar 3.RandomN00b » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:14 pm

What's the name of the skill set you want to use?

4.WooDang Man » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:53 am

Eternus wrote:When I have the Ice Jade Staff equipped it tells me my skill set doesn't match.

Hey there, post a screenshot if possible so we can see the issue.

As RandomN00b mentions, the skills and weapons need to match up in order for you to use them. For example, if you are equiping a Sword, but you have a Staff skill set, they won't match up. However, this shouldn't stop you from equipping them, it will just mean your skills will be unusable in a fight.

Post some screenshots and we'll see what we can do!
Age of Wushu: Facebook | Website

SupportUSA@snailgame.net

5.StoneFist » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:56 pm

So I think the OP's problem is that he sold is really staff when he purchased the cosmetic one but the cosmetic ice blue staff doesn't equip in hand, it doesn't have any stats or functions as a weapon, just there to look pretty. You need to have a real staff equipped in addition.

6.bluhab1t@gmail.com » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:04 am

:evil: I'm having the same issue. Starting out on android, I unequiped my starter sword to see what options I had to equip..none. I can't even find the starter weapon to equip. I also have a level 20 dual dagger aND a level 5 sword...none can be equipped, all show up for reinforcement though. My skill set uses swords and I'm level 5...with no equipable weapon apparently. I have reinstalled game..started another character to test...and sure enough..if I unequip a weapon it becomes lost and unavailable for anything excluding reinforcement or upgrading... wtf
Edit: epic noob moment..apparently there's a bag icon at the bottom of screen I automatically associated with a gift bag.. my bad lol

7.miladsai321@gmail.com » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:01 pm

:|
bluhab1t@gmail.com wrote::evil: I'm having the same issue. Starting out on android, I unequiped my starter sword to see what options I had to equip..none. I can't even find the starter weapon to equip. I also have a level 20 dual dagger aND a level 5 sword...none can be equipped, all show up for reinforcement though. My skill set uses swords and I'm level 5...with no equipable weapon apparently. I have reinstalled game..started another character to test...and sure enough..if I unequip a weapon it becomes lost and unavailable for anything excluding reinforcement or upgrading... wtf
Edit: epic noob moment..apparently there's a bag icon at the bottom of screen I automatically associated with a gift bag.. my bad lol

Me too... How fix that?????
Sort by

« Technical Support