Moving to another Server?

1.zJMasterz » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Just a thought ... is there any chances in the future that Snail allow people to move characters from one server to another? I have friends playing other server that want to move my character over. Maybe with a cost? .. That would be cool!

User avatar 2.Man_Humping_Goat » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:06 pm

0% chance
sry for the bad news, but Snail does not move accs. We've been after them to allow this in TCP for months.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

3.SatThuSiTinh » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:29 pm

If they allow server switching, I would move my level 60 to the newest server and dominate Tyrants. So yeah, not happening.
Snail do merge servers, so there's a small chance your server and your friends' server get merged

User avatar 4.Man_Humping_Goat » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Another option (if youve invested in the game) is to try to find someone in the new server that is in a similar situation as you that wants to switch to the server you are currently using. A character exchange of sorts.
The ManHumping-Goat will get you

Server: US-S4
IGN: ManhumpingGoat
Line ID: man-humping-goat

5.zJMasterz » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Yes, I totally agree about moving to new servers, this would not be allowed, but to move to servers that already hit the level cap is ideal. If it cost money to move and Snail can add the cost to the move, I think it's a win win situation :p

6.Melonpao » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:40 am

i'd like to ask, i didn't know if we can't change server. if wanna change server we have to create new char again. i tried to change server, previous server is AU- SEA-S8 Mace, then i changed to AU-S1 Amber Plains. i can't go back to my previous server, and my char gone. please help me, how to back to previous server.

Thank you
Sort by

« Technical Support