Mobile App Store FRAUD

1.WoWudan » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:45 pm

Hello SnailGames. I, unfortunately, seem to have been given the task to inform you that there is an instance of FRAUD on your app store. I recently purchased 2000 gold, given that there would be an IMMEDIATE bonus of 7000 gold to my account. This is not the case, however, as the gold is given over-time. It's safe to say that this is FRAUD, and it is your task to CLARIFY the purchase incentive. I don't want to have to report this company, so you can either reimburse my purchase with the 7000 gold AND a BONUS of your choice, and FIX the description of the bonus, to say (OVER TIME) or tangle with the law. Profit King is not a substantial clarification of the incentive. I've already e-mailed your company, and attached images of my receipt, and the FRAUDULENT incentive for purchase. What makes an advertisement deceptive?

According to the FTC's Deception Policy Statement, an ad is deceptive if it contains a statement - or omits information - that:
Is likely to mislead consumers acting reasonably under the circumstances; and
Is "material" - that is, important to a consumer's decision to buy or use the product.

As per the Federal Trade Commision ACT:

What makes an advertisement unfair?

According to the Federal Trade Commission Act and the FTC's Unfairness Policy Statement, an ad or business practice is unfair if:
it causes or is likely to cause substantial consumer injury which a consumer could not reasonably avoid; and
it is not outweighed by the benefit to consumers. FIX THIS NOW. Thank you.

IGN: GUARD
Server: USA S1 Wudang

2.Headmaster » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:51 am

Greetings

Dear player, thank you for contacting. As to "Profit King" issue, you can have all the details in "Event" in game. Please be advised. Thank you for your support and have a nice day.

Best regards,
AOWD Team
Sort by

« Technical Support