Bacpack and Gold vs Jade thoughts.

1.Jaydillah » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:20 am

1st off the Backpack is an major issue, scrolls etc.
But i encountered another really annoying problem, i have bought extra slots with gold. So now i have 70 slots instead of 48. But one thing that really bugs me is the fact that Elemental stones dont stack! It should stack like the rest of the items ex. Pupil ingots. Instead of them being in your mailbox, if i dont have sufficient space available. Elemental stones seems to be the only items besides demon tokens that dont stack. Nonreason for them not to imo. Makes no sense.

2nd i have questions about the coming update ;) will gold and jade sets be allowed to be upgraded to level 70 or just my character? The reason i ask is because i think the game will be highly unbalanced if gold players can max out equipment to level 70 relatively cost free. Their power will increase tremendously, while jade sets players will have to spends tens of thousands of dollars, still trying to get beyond (for some) that illusive 60 mark. I personally have bought 50k gold and with all the failures from upgrading im stuck at level 50 for 4 outta 7 items.
I dont mind competition or lots of high level players, adds to the fun. But i will regret buying all my gold if it turns out i just should have kept my frosty set throughout the entire lifespan of the game.
IGN: NATZAK
SERVER: EU-1 MUYUN VILLA

2.DiepLienTu » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:34 am

If you Character is lvl 70, you will be able upgrade up all your items/gears to lvl 70.

Gold is much weaker than jade, jade set lvl 40 = Gold set lvl 60

your jade set 50 lvl = gold set lvl 70

Give the other a chance to catch up :) or this game will be unbalanced.

3.Fahai888 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Actually let's take some examples :

- jade set Ring lvl40 : power 7916
- gold set Ring lvl60 : power 8326
Both enhance 6/6.

- jade set Boot lvl45 : power 14116
- gols set Boot lvl60 : power 13987
Both enhance 6/6

So if u look at power :
Gold set lvl60 almost as good as jade set lvl45.
Gold set lvl70 almost as good as jade set lvl55? (can't be sure now).

But the fact is jade set give +60% basic max hp and attack more than gold set.
I didn't look deep but it seems +60% basic attack, its more or less +600 attack.
Hp gives huge power but it's not as useful as attack IMO.
I don't know if i'm right, coz +600 attack is not very high though...

So jade set is better, for now, if u could afford at least upgrading to lvl50.
Coz if we talk about future lvl 80 / 90 / 100, the pb of jade set is the upgrading failure.
It would be a pain to upgrade, more the lvl increase more it will be.
So if u can't go above lvl50 jade set, IMO gold set is better.
IGN = Ev3r
Server = EU
Sort by

« Technical Support