Incompatible

1.Pantease » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:00 am

Hi!
I have preregistered for the game on PreLaunch, but as soon as it becomes available it says my device is incompatible. These are my specs.

Viking Pro RCA Tablet
Operating System Android 5.0
Chip Quad Core
Chipset Model Number MT8127
Resolution 1280×800
Screen Features 10.1″ IPS
RAM 1GB
RAM Type DDR SDRAM
Capacity 32GB

Can you guys tell me why I can't play??

2.Buddha Heart Palm » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:58 am

Greetings,

Dear Pantease. Thank you for contacting. Could you please provide us more detail of this issue? How did you get the incompatible message? Is it when you tried to install the game? Or you have successfully installed the game but when you tried to launch it? A screenshot will be better :D. Please send the information to our email: supportusa@snailgame.net .Once we get the detail, we can forward to our development team, so they can improve this in future. Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.dozken » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:15 am

Same problem, its on play market,
x This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

my phone is Nexus 5 (2013), what is the requirements for this game?

4.KaniMafia » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:56 am

I`ve got the same problem on my HTC 820 Desire. It says the application is incompatible with all my devices, i also have a Samsung S2+ with Android 4.4 KitKat .
My HTC 820 Desire has Android 5 Lollipop. I`m using the data mobile connection. I` m from Romania.

Thank you!

Edit: Now it says the application is not available in my country ( Romania )
Later Edit: Oh, i just read the beta test is only for the USA. Poor us, players from outside the USA. :(

5.KaniMafia » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:47 am

Guest wrote:
KaniMafia wrote:I`ve got the same problem on my HTC 820 Desire. It says the application is incompatible with all my devices, i also have a Samsung S2+ with Android 4.4 KitKat .
My HTC 820 Desire has Android 5 Lollipop. I`m using the data mobile connection. I` m from Romania.

Thank you!

Edit: Now it says the application is not available in my country ( Romania )
Later Edit: Oh, i just read the beta test is only for the USA. Poor us, players from outside the USA. :(

Greetings,

Dear Player. Such a pity that we don't have the beta test for your region yet :oops: . But please don't worry, we will inform our related team, they may launch this game in your country later. Thank you for your support.

Best Regards,
AOWD Team

Yea, but i was kinda excited when i opened my email and i`ve seen : Beta Test for AoWD Now available...thought that finally I`ll play after this long waiting. I look forward to play it...

6.Buddha Heart Palm » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:52 am

dozken wrote:Same problem, its on play market,
x This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

my phone is Nexus 5 (2013), what is the requirements for this game?

Greetings,

Dear Player. Thank you for contacting. We are sorry for the inconvenience. To help you solve this issue, could you please provide us some info to our email: supportusa@snailgame.net such as below:

Device Information
Device:
System Version of Device:
Language:
Connection Status(Wifi or Cellular data) :
IP Address:
Region:
Screenshots of Error:

Once we got these information, we will forward to related development team who will take a better check on this issue and help you solve it. Thank you for your support.
Best Regards,
AOWD Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net
Sort by

« Technical Support