Top-up event annoucement

1.GeT_RiGhT » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:57 am

Dear snail,
I am very excited about new update with many huge events released. However, there was a little disappointed in top up bonus event when you did not annouce it on Top-up page. For me, I playing this game very hard and my power has ranked 4th, but I am not frequently access to the aowd home page. Therefore many players like me frustrated about this event. How the **** this huge event was not be annouce on in-game Top up page?

2.LUFFY1 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:11 am

Greetings,

Dear friend, thank you for contacting. Every top up event can be found by press the "event" in game.Would you please tell us which event are your referring to? We may submit to our relevant department to do some improvements on this.

Thank you for your support, enjoy the game.
Best regards,
AOWD Support Team
Age of Wushu Dynasty: Facebook | Website
SupportUSA@snailgame.net

3.GeT_RiGhT » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:45 am

LUFFY1 wrote:Greetings,

Dear friend, thank you for contacting. Every top up event can be found by press the "event" in game.Would you please tell us which event are your referring to? We may submit to our relevant department to do some improvements on this.

Thank you for your support, enjoy the game.
Best regards,
AOWD Support Team

Thanks for your reply,
Event "first top-up, 2 times value", which is released on home page, was not annouced in game. Many players like me did not realize that, so they lost the chance to maximize their top-up (instead of 99$ top-up, I just top up $15 because I did not realize that). My friends even did not know this event is exist. That was unfortunate because if snail introduces clearly in Shop, more and more player will maximize their chance.

4.GeT_RiGhT » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:21 am

Hard playing game does not mean gamers are frequently visit the game home page.
Sort by

« Technical Support