Indonesian Update Error Thread

1.WooDang Man » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:41 am

Greetings Masters

As the official launch of Age of Wushu Dynasty gets under way, we've received reports from fans within Indonesia regarding an issue with encountering an "Update Error" issue while updating the game. We've investigated the problem, and we've found a solution.

For players who encounter the Update Error message from Indonesia, please complete the follow steps:

Step 1

Uninstall the game client completely, and redownload it from the Google Play or iTunes store. Install the application fresh.

Step 2

Set up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection to either the US or Canada.

Step 3

Run the application, download the update, and launch the application.

After completing these steps, players should be able to connect to the game without a VPN as normal.

In addition, players using certain network providers in Indonesia may encounter issues with connectivity to the game servers. We recommend players use either Telkomsel or Indostat for mobile, or connect to Wifi for the best connection.

Indonesian players for whom these solutions do not work, please contact us at
SupportUSA@SnailGame.net, or comment on this thread.

*Note: posts to this thread unrelated to this problem will be removed.

2.Tian » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:10 am

Step 2

Set up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection to either the US or Canada.

Where i can Set up a VPN?

3.Cloudfone » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:45 pm

on Google play store or iTunes there are lots of VPN apps, just choose the one you like then install it : )

4.Guest » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Well it still show error when im trying to login after patching..

5.Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am

Your solution no use, nothing change.. i try to reinatall many times but still stuck at loading screen. About My conection, i can watch youtube without buffering no problem. FIX IT ASAP !!!!

6.Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:45 am

I am able to update the game without VPN yet there is no server available (yes literally nothing) on server select menu... any idea on this sir?

7.Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:40 pm

RESPON OUR QUESTION!!!!

8.104727684586583168401 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:11 am

Its happen again today, please fix the problem!

9.vidyasaadi@gmail.com » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:55 am

still wasnt fixed until now
Sort by

« Technical Support